homemade + wide body + modified + some performance

Varnell

Reaction score
But seriously, what's with the wide body work if you're going to run near stock wheel specs? And the Martha Stewart edition engine?

At least you've gained some experience from all the work you've put in. I'm just worried about your chances of salvaging the project.

nhldogg

Reaction score
What is the "pcv valve with mod & added FRAM G2 inline to filter out the oil vapor" mod that you did? Seems interesting to me...

xci.ed6

Reaction score
What is the "pcv valve with mod & added FRAM G2 inline to filter out the oil vapor" mod that you did? Seems interesting to me...

I've seen people put a lawn mower filter inline with the PCV as a cheapass catch can. Could be that he went to a downdraft tube with the filter.

DaveNole

Reaction score
This is rough. He shouldnt have posted it if he is not proud of it.

"Naive as the dry leaves on the floor looking past the trees to the blue sky asking why me?"

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
At least you tried to get what you wanted it to look like, props on the effort. With a bit of refining, you can actually get it to look perfect. It's a little rough around the edges, you can always take the car in multiple stages and make it better each time.

Back