Only one windshield nozzle squirts

dtraill27

Reaction score
You know it may be the wax. I waxed my car a week ago...

you can give it a try i couldnt get it all out but i happened to be going to honda to get my trans fluid changed the next week and i mentioned it and they cleaned it out for me for free

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
hate to bring back this thread but I ended up getting a new nozzle, worked for 2 weeks, then boom, clogged again...wtf!

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
maybe you should replace the lines....junk could be loosening and then working its way to the nozzle....clogging it...

also check out the tank to make sure thats all clean

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
I narrowed out it not being the lines because I tried it with the nozzle unplugged AND i swapped nozzles and still, the faulty one was clogged. I even pulled both out and blew into them, the working drivers side pushed air through but the faulty one didn't

lifelongbread

Reaction score
maybe just put your finger over the one that works and have someone turn on the sprayers and maybe it will unclog whats in there.... if its a bad idea state that now so he doesnt ruin anything

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Like Danny said, take off the washer bottle and clean it out. There is probably **** settled in the bottom of the bottle that the pump is sucking up.

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping an old thread but I'm having the same issue after installing brand new oem nozzles and new lines.
Driver side works perfect but the passenger side just lets out a couple drops.

Anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Varnell

Reaction score
Try cleaning it, first. I had one that was too loose. Whenever I would spray it would shoot off. So I removed my windshield wiper fluid because weight reduction.

Back