VIP-Style Minivan

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i mean i do agree its not completely vip but for a minivan who is already huge as it is, coilovers will come pretty dam close to slammed like vip... and its a minivan... i think ur gonna need bigger wheels but still not gonna look half bad.... i think when you are gonna modify a car for tuner, vip, what ever, its all trial and error.... try some stuff, see how it works out and if it doesnt, u can always sell it back and move on to the next thing

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
i mean i do agree its not completely vip but for a minivan who is already huge as it is, coilovers will come pretty dam close to slammed like vip... and its a minivan... i think ur gonna need bigger wheels but still not gonna look half bad.... i think when you are gonna modify a car for tuner, vip, what ever, its all trial and error.... try some stuff, see how it works out and if it doesnt, u can always sell it back and move on to the next thing

I totally agree with you on everything there, except the sell it back and move on part - It is the family minivan. He would have some problems if he was the only one making the decision to sell it back.

Chuc, I say get coilovers^

Bags are ballin, but it's not worth the investment for this scenario.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i mean the parts... some1 is always willing to buy suspension parts... and regardless if its the family minivan, the choice was made to modify it so there is really no excuse from problems... problems arise after every mod that we do whether its quality, noise, or functionality..

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
LOL Nick!
For some reason that totally went over my head.. I thought you were talking about the van itself LMAO. :fail:

Yeah for sure - parts can always be sold and more new things tried!

dynasty

Reaction score
one of the reason why i don't want to get bag systems is because it defeat the purpose of having a family vehicle so no trunk space. haha. if it wasn't a daily driver, i wouldn't go all out. but yeah, when i get the money, i'm going for the coilovers. for the lip kit, dude it cost soo much. but i'm not going to half-*** my way since i've already started. i'll do a photoshoot when i wash my van. i need to get a sticker that says "Never be late to soccer practice.." i think there was a sticker like that.. forgot where it came from..

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
saw an oddessy lay down some rubber today :lawl:

the mom had to get out of the way of traffic :lawl:

Phut

Reaction score
one of the reason why i don't want to get bag systems is because it defeat the purpose of having a family vehicle so no trunk space. haha. if it wasn't a daily driver, i wouldn't go all out. but yeah, when i get the money, i'm going for the coilovers. for the lip kit, dude it cost soo much. but i'm not going to half-*** my way since i've already started. i'll do a photoshoot when i wash my van. i need to get a sticker that says "Never be late to soccer practice.." i think there was a sticker like that.. forgot where it came from..
if you go with air, you can find other ways to mount the tank. it don't necessarily have to be in the trunk area like it normally would.

Back