who's car is this????

slowrider87

Reaction score
if anything is clear here it's that it is pretty obvious that noone has any clue what ohio's plate looks like... or any others aparently.the liscence plate clearly has 7 numbers/letters seperated by a hyphen or other small picture (xxx-xxxx). thats the only thing that can be clearly seen. so that eliminates a illinois and WV.

images

wv07.jpg

new york is possible but there is no red on the new york plate. so it's unlikely.
ny2001.jpg

Ohio doesn't use a hyphen or any other easily viewable marking to seperate the numbers so also pretty unlikely
OH2005-2.jpg

98exAccordwv i feel is closest. w/ NC. you can make out the liscence plate number a little to me it looks like TRT-1451 if that is right compare the numbers styles on that plate to the one pictured below. we may have a winner.
NorthCarolinaColorsPlate.jpg

We know Donalds from Maryland, so just for the sake of eliminating the possibility the car is from there
only 6 numbers
md_license_plate.jpg

but there is the possibility that someone is right and its just one of those custom tree huggers plates or breast cancer awareness or some other shi* and we are all wrong.

but there is one thing that is good to know we all agree on... and thats that this car is absolutely atrocious

Last edited:

ilovemycoupe

Reaction score
actually nevermind it does look like NC cause theres NC plates with red letters. and on the plate on the car theres two bold words on the bottom and the same for the NC plates. I agree that it is NC.

NC_1-YZD7875_BV.jpg

dazedts

Reaction score
im sorry but why do people always "pimp out" there whole car but never lower it! i mean that should be one of the first things you do. if your tryna make your car a street car you should lower it for performance and looks right? it just looks so tacky and gross

shavedaccord

Reaction score
im sorry but why do people always "pimp out" there whole car but never lower it! i mean that should be one of the first things you do. if your tryna make your car a street car you should lower it for performance and looks right? it just looks so tacky and gross
yeah if it was lowered it would be hot.

Back