cassette adaptor

chaby_91

Reaction score
I recently bought a new Accord (will make ride thread soon) and it came with the original 6 cd player. I do not plan on changing the radio, therefore, I will need either a FM transmitter or a cassette adaptor.

FM transmitters suck. This is the adaptor I plan on buying. I do not want some cheap sh*t.

To all/any of you guys that use/d this type of device. I would like to know if you ever had troubles with them. I read that the auto-reverse feature tends to cause problems.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Dude, just go to Wal-Mart and buy a cheap one. They're like.....$8.

They all work the same and they all do the same thing. Ive had mine for IDK how long and I havent had a lick of problems with it.

Mikey

Reaction score
They all do the same thing. This is NOT one of those instances where expensive means better. In fact, I'm willing to bet the more expensive one will break first.

Just buy the cheap walmart one.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Bought mines from radio shack for like 10 bucks. Been using it for 3 years and counting without a prob.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
This isn't something you need to go high end with.

If you want to spend $25, go ahead, you can spend less and be fine. I have purchased two different ones(both less than $10), and haven't had any real issues with either.

You shouldn't need to auto reverse, it just plays continually.

Back