What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys, certainly respect the opinions. The first time I saw slowaccord's red coupe with the gold Algernons I fell in love and swore one day I wanted gold mesh wheels, these are honestly my dream wheels. So even though they don't look quite how I want them to just yet, I am loving them still. But hey gold is a bold color and it's not for everyone. :) I bet if I lived in a place with more "car culture", my setup wouldn't be seen as outrageous. But the people I encounter on daily basis just don't understand stylish striking wheels.

I still don't see any ghettoness, it's not like it's a gloss gold or dipped gold adn they're not 22's. But hey I'll floss this. :lawl:

temporary_zps7ecdde9a.jpg

Oh I met a guy outside Autozone at random, seemed like a good guy and drove an e46 328i. Told me about a local meet and said he has a friend who rolls fenders and does good work. I plan on stopping by this meet next Tuesday evening, and ask him for the guy's contact info.

i told my mom i wanted to get mesh wheels with white spokes, polished lip and gold hardware. she called it ghetto too

With the right wheel that would work imo. Do what you want to do man. I'm glad I did.

Chris I think it would look better and less blingy if you went herraflush with it. I mean, it looks good, but the first thought wouldn't be bling if it were lower and such.

I think if he looked at them up close he might be able to appreciate them more. But really I don't think the car is so high that they look like dubs or something...they're only 18's lol.

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
That is a much more flattering picture than the others you showed. Looks much better in that one.

I can see where the "ghetto" is coming from. People just don't know exactly what they're looking at :lawl:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
To me, the getto gold would be more like chrome-gold. His is towards more to bronze, which I like this color being subtle, meaning not too flashy & loud.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
thats one thing ive always loved and looked up to about your car chris, is how simple, sleek but amazing it looks. im one of those gold wheel haters but i honestly love the way it looks with the red

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Chris ..ok not as gold as the other pic though.
Not too shabby I was seeing a more mirrored look in them which would give that impression of ghetto ness but I do like the pattern.

Still is a sick car whatever your riding on. :rock:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
temporary_zps7ecdde9a.jpg

Oh I met a guy outside Autozone at random, seemed like a good guy and drove an e46 328i. Told me about a local meet and said he has a friend who rolls fenders and does good work. I plan on stopping by this meet next Tuesday evening, and ask him for the guy's contact info.

I wished you were lowered
:hide:

But it looks good :thumbsup:

Make sure that guy is reputable and ask for pics of cars he done because everyone's a "professional" fender roller these days and think they know what they are doing. If anything i would ask what steps he takes to roll before committing.

Back