DarkSideAccord

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol i thought i already looked that up and answered like last month about that

they have a wikipedia page on wrt54g's, and it shows what all the different versions have.
    Yeah, I know there is a difference between the provincial and national process, which is why I mentioned the websites. Those are fairly easy to navigate, although the info isn't always clear. If there is anything I can help with, please let me know. One of the members(asushi) just recently moved to VanCity, so maybe you could hook up with him for info as well.
    Yeah, I would pick BC over most of the rest of Canada. It's expensive though, but then, so is SoCal, so I guess you would be used to that. It takes several weeks or months I think for the whole process, yes?
    Hi Roy, No, not a lawyer, but glad to hear you are getting that process done. I sent you some links on things you would need to know, yes? There are olot of gov't sites with info about the process that you can look in to. All the best with that, when are you looking to apply?
    hey, could you please lock my WTB thread in the for sale section? i am no longer looking to buy a catback. thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back