DarkSideAccord

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks Darkside, I have another question but i dont know which topic to put this in. im buying another accord Red 2001 Ex v6 coupe.(My f23a1 died moving to maryland about two weeks ago). I know that the auto trans are no good on the 4cyl. But what about the sixes. what should i look for and what kind of common problems do the sixes have???(if any?)(i dont know where to post questions like this so maybe you could point me in the right direction)
    Hey, im located in west covina and i wanted to pick up a couple decals. i read your reply and you said that you had no more gold ones.

1) how long before you get another batch of golds?
    2) what's your address so i can stop by and pick some up if you don't mind

--Thanks
    last question for added confirmation... The rears are already dual piston right.. so no need to get legend's rear calipers
    lol. you said no need for multiple threads. when my threads got closed? where is one suppose to post it then?
    So how do i order one now? i would like a chrome one. it says that 1 order comes with 2. so its is $5 for 2 or $5 for 1 sticker? if its 2 i would like a chrome and dep. idk why it wont let me pm you. :/
    hey bro. my buddy abraham told me to pm you about 6thgenaccord decals? im trying to get a white one for a license plate frame. would you happen to have any?
    if you can pm me plz. it wont let me send you a pm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back