RedRyder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Guess I would need that 6spd to make it sporty enough. Paint is a long ways off, though, the SSM could probably use a good detailing, but it still has life in it.
    Yeah, I agree. Not sure that mine would qualify. The blue is the other colour option I would consider, but then, I really do appreciate the SSM.
    The reflection on the side is something I really noticed as well. As much as I would seriously consider it, I don't think the sedan could pull off SMR nearly as well.
    Srsly.....your car looks hawt in your sig. I always have to stare at it for a few minutes each time........it's that SMR, Man.......mesmerizing.
    hey bro. just curiious how does that clear bra stuff work for your front lip? im planing to take mine to get redone at a proshop and dont want it to get messed up later on down the road cause the one i rattle can color matched looked good for the first few months. now full of rock chips. also any chance your interested in some tan 01-02 coupe head rest lol. ill do it for $50 +shipping.
    I can't post this in a PM, because your inbox is full

So I was reading through your member's ride page, and I saw your were planning to do CL heated seats.

Someone on Acurazine wrecked, just thought I'd give you a heads up. Seats are grey leather if they work with our cars, I think they do at least.

http://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=879488

Sorry if this isn't the right thing , just trying to give you a heads up just incase
    hahahaha.....I am SO behind.....you have a good 1800+ on me...that's alot of posts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back