Nov 15, 2007 Quick Shots

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
dscn0347.jpg

dscn0350.jpg

dscn0352.jpg

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
would someone also mind helping me do a PS of my car with light blue tints like those on the Mercedes?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
looks good..i was extremely happy when i found out that the halo lights were not perm. on ur car haha

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
you have rsv's now, or am i seeing things? :naughty:

what is tinted blue on benzes? lol ive never paid that close attention :hide:

nexTOme

Reaction score
are you going for panda as well? i think whole "panda" theme looks real nice.....

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
looks good..i was extremely happy when i found out that the halo lights were not perm. on ur car haha
HAHAHAHA!!! I was SUPER happy when Ray told me he picked up my tail lights from Andryck. I was like "HURRY UP, LET ME COME OVER SO WE CAN PUT THEM BACK ON."

you have rsv's now, or am i seeing things? :naughty:

what is tinted blue on benzes? lol ive never paid that close attention :hide:
you are seeing things. tinted blue windows i mean. some white mercedes C-class have blue tinted windows, i wanted to go for that and see what it would look like.

are you going for panda as well? i think whole "panda" theme looks real nice.....
not on purpose though, it just happens that way. LoL. i'm looking into a CF trunk and hood so it might be.

looks good man. type r lip looks good, its the only one i wouldve gotten.
when i was going to get a lip, i said Type-R or no lip because everyone has a Mugen. now that i have a Type-R i want a Mugen. you're never satisfied. but you know what, i'm happy with the type arrrr. it looks good. would look better if i was lower-er...hm...LIGHT BULB!

Back