Prayers For Mathew Badger aka BadgerType

wg2k7

Reaction score
holy ****, definatly good luck with the recovery. i hope everything goes alright, glad hes in stable condition at least. Ill def keep him in my prayers.

on a side note, whats up with everyone crashing, even if its not their fault. in the past 2 weeks, in addition to all of the crashes ive read of on this board and in v6p.net one of my good friends since middle school flipped his dodge ram and was killed and another friend totalled his accord, and ive read about at least 10 crashes on v6p.net. everyone, drive smart. not necesarily slow or anything, but if theres traffic or if theres poor road conditions, be extra careful.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
^^and whatever you do, WEAR YOUR SEATBELT. dont just wear it cause the cops are enforcing the law and giving tickets. seatbelts have saved my life once already. i guarantee you i would either be paralyzed or dead if i hadnt, no doubt about it. you know, i would have been severely injured coming back from a day at a theme park if i didnt have it on. accidents can happen when you least expect it.

definitely much love to the badger family, and i wish him a fast and complete recovery.

HandoEX

Reaction score
Oh man, my thoughts and prayers are with you BadgerType! Hope you recover quickly!!!

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
dude that is terrible! omigod, i hope everything is okay and that he regains his well-being. yes, definitely seat belts save lifes. all that **** about seat belts kill more than save lives is bull****. i, too, experienced, a flip and spin, but because of a seatbelt, i didn't have one scratch on me even though the car was totaled.

definitely, my consolations to the family. hope he is doing better and better every second.

theaccordian

Reaction score
I hate to see threads like this... I m gonna pray everything turns out okay Badgertype. Makes you look at everything in perspective.

Back