Prayers For Mathew Badger aka BadgerType

angelplus

Reaction score
wg2k7 said:
holy ****, definatly good luck with the recovery. i hope everything goes alright, glad hes in stable condition at least. Ill def keep him in my prayers.

on a side note, whats up with everyone crashing, even if its not their fault. in the past 2 weeks, in addition to all of the crashes ive read of on this board and in v6p.net one of my good friends since middle school flipped his dodge ram and was killed and another friend totalled his accord, and ive read about at least 10 crashes on v6p.net. everyone, drive smart. not necesarily slow or anything, but if theres traffic or if theres poor road conditions, be extra careful.

:( :( :( :( :confused:
my friend wrecked his C6 corvette on my birthday :(

as for poor ole badger... I feel for him, I have him in my prayers and I keep all of you in them becuase all this **** is happening out of nowhere all of a sudden and I hope you all have the balls enough to drive safe, wear your seat belt, and dont drink and drive.

Now, we have a meet comming up on July 22nd, I DONT want to hear about any of this even happening. BE SAFE DRIVE SMART AND MAKE GOOD DECISIONS!

I pray for badger.

GET BETTER BRO!!!!!!!

Neight

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that news as well. Prayers to him and his family.

neight

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
glad u're ok man... bet u have lots of catching up to do eh? lol

Back