Sri Vs Cai?

angelplus

Reaction score
yes, there is a big difference. The CAI brings in cold air which is a lot better for your car. The SRI will bring in hot air but will widen the flow of the air and you'll have little gains. The CAI is more expensive but you'll get more HP out of it instead of taking in hot air from the engine compartment. There isn't much difference in sound and stuff so if you're going to put some money into it, get a CAI, there should be a little difference between the CAI and SRI becuase of a more colder flow. Some people may disagree, but its a proven fact that you get better gains from CAI.

justvtec

Reaction score
But if ur looking to get a louder scream get the SRI

turbocayenne

Reaction score
justvtec said:
But if ur looking to get a louder scream get the SRI

i don't know because my cousin has accord dx and civic dx. the accord has SRI and the civic has cold air, but the civic scream louder. i don't know why...

justvtec

Reaction score
turbocayenne said:
i don't know because my cousin has accord dx and civic dx. the accord has SRI and the civic has cold air, but the civic scream louder. i don't know why...
2 different engines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
theaccordian said:
If you drive through hurricanes on a daily basis.

yea seriously, you cant hydrolock you engine unless youre either retarded, OR you completely submerge the WHOLE cone filter in water. ive had my CAI for 2 years this coming november, and its doin fine.

Back