How do you deal with road rage

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
I try to forget it even happens. For tailgating, I let off the accelerator then speed up when their tryna pass me :lawl:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
shout
shout
let it all out

lots of yelling, shoulder shrugs, fingers, naughty words...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Maturity + common sense = answer.

Besides if someone is tailgating you and you want to piss them off, nothing will make them more irate than just sustaining your current speed and pretending you don't see them. For people cutting you off or similar, too many things can go wrong by tailgating them or acting like an idiot.

Whenever I get heated, I just think of my car's well being, and then none of that seems worth it for what could happen. Win-win situation.

But if you gotta act, just take out your piece & shoot their tires out. :lawl:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
To be honest, As long as Im on the freeway and someone is tailgating me for hella long. I let them know Im pissed by ripping it from 60-100mph, But thats only if they really piss me off. Then I switch lanes and they usually never want to pass me after that.

I dont tail gate, I dont fuk with people. I dont want to get shot, The only thing I do, is take off and go fast so they cant keep up with me. And yes, its a 4 banger 5 speed with the basics. :D

leeezyx3

Reaction score
if someone is tailgating me, i really don't mind but if they ride my *** completely for a long period of time, i press the brakes a little to scare them so they slow down then i just speed off. if someone cuts me off, i do the same to them. not a good idea, i know.

Crono139

Reaction score
I usually just let it go.

There is a long main road that I take home from work. The speed limit is 25MPH, and I usually do 35MPH max because I come home late at night. I always get someone who is riding my *** at that speed, so I just slow down to 25MPH for them.

Back