How do you deal with road rage

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Darryl is my ****ing hero........

if they riding your *** then just do a quick brake check, I am not trying get into accident, because too much money being put into the car. I won't be sit there and try to take aftermarket parts off lol. For people cut me off oh well I let that one slight but for those whos try cutting me off while their lane end, oh boy see ya on the side walk. I got really bad temper one time when this guy think I have my high beam on, it was only the HID low beam the aimimg of the time was 50% down from factory setting, he lets me passed him then turn on his high beam. I pulled over ask him *WTF is your problem?* he said "you are an A$$ hole because you use your high beam right on my tail", I showed him that was a low beam and I tried to pass him so it won't blind him. OH well **** goes worst, he start yelling and talking ****. I let him pull off first then I was right behind him with my HID high beam on. oh yeah this is real highbeam but with HID.

If I remember correctly, you are usually the one almost running people off the road.......

MrLazie1

Reaction score
when people tail gate me on the freeway, i either brake when i feel like it. :p OR i use my windsheild washer fluid and spray them. :D

1fastj30a1

Reaction score
I actually speed up sometimes when people tailgate me because I get paranoid and think they might rear end me. :ughrun:

Also when tailgaters try to overtake me I speed up so they can't and they end up getting behind me again. :henry:

juicebox00

Reaction score
If someone cuts me off in somewhat heavy traffic i usually ride their *** till i can get around them and then i box them in. And if i was in heavy traffic and some dick forces his way in front of me i would find a way to get on his left and squirt their car...hehe.. only had one open window incident so far...lol

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
I must admit though
When I'm driving my SUV most cars always tailgate me. (and other SUV's)
When I see the vehicle in front of me slowing or stopping, I wait till the last second and hit my brakes and watch the car behind me take a nose dive.
I'm not worroed about getting rear ended because the ball on my tow hitch sticks out about 5-6 inches from my bumper.
If anything It's going thru their bumper and radiator

tnguyen600

Reaction score
My friends sister...what she does is keep a carton of eggs in your center console. When someone does something stupid on the road..she whips an egg out and throws it at their car lol

true story.

Of course, eventually the po po made her stop lol

Back