Is this a good idea?

chaby_91

Reaction score
ok hmmm if this has been discussed before or is in the wrong forum, please don't throw too much crap at me and do what's necessary. So link me to the right thread or move the thread. Thank you

I have a 98 lx coupe

I really like some 4x100 mags, but heh they are 4x100 so i'm screwed. I have a solution here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/25mm...Q5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_2255wt_1165

Is this a good or bad idea? This will change my offset of 1 inch so am I going to have problems with my suspension even if the mags are wider.

Suspension is stock right now, Don't tell me I'm going 4x4. I just want information.

This is what I know about the mags right now.

http://www.transbec.ca/daialloys/fr/roue.asp?roue=5&page=4&m=roues

This is all the information i can think of right now.I will be out for a few days so shoot what you know about this and Thank you in advance

truWarier02

Reaction score
IICR, there's a couple people on here that run adapters and I've seen other cars on other forums run them as well. It should be alright but to be more on the safe side, I would go with a brand name or something more well known. Maybe Eibach, Ichiba, or H&R.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
adapters are safe to run, but you will most likely have to cut your stuck wheel studs to have the wheel fit on....but that all depends on the thickness of the adapter too.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
and also if the wheel has the blank spot in the back of the rim to fit the adapter lug.

truWarier02

Reaction score
and also if the wheel has the blank spot in the back of the rim to fit the adapter lug.

^ this might be a stupid question but if my wheels don't have that blank spot.. is it possible to put on spacers? does having spacers with built-in wheel studs solve this problem?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
^ this might be a stupid question but if my wheels don't have that blank spot.. is it possible to put on spacers? does having spacers with built-in wheel studs solve this problem?

No that is causing the problem..If your wheels do not have those spaces in between the lugs than you need to get extended lugs and use just normal spacers.Name brand Like H&R,and others with balancers. but for 3-5mm pepboys spacers will suffice till $$ to get name ones.

The slots in between rims is what the adapter lug will fit into if its sticking out some.
Some real wheel people correct me if im wrong..but im pretty sure im 99.4% correct..

Back