FS: OEM Side Skirts

JV6

Reaction score
Sold and shipped and been delivered to Reggie!

Last edited:

WizadOfOz

Reaction score
Interesting find. Now the question is If I want to pull the plug on these. I've been looking for an OEM Under spoiler. Side skirts could be a bonus. Would you be interested in parting out the lip. I'd have to color match it to DCP.

Oh, btw I don't think the lip will fit a sedan bumper 99. :/ Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
great item. dont sleep on this kids. whats next?

^^ coupe sideskirts are shorter then sedans.

bump for you man.

JV6

Reaction score
Interesting find. Now the question is If I want to pull the plug on these. I've been looking for an OEM Under spoiler. Side skirts could be a bonus. Would you be interested in parting out the lip. I'd have to color match it to DCP.

Oh, btw I don't think the lip will fit a sedan bumper 99. :/ Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

Sorry don't think I can part out my front lip as I just install my genuine sides and rear. As for the oem replica side skirts, I think there to short for your sedan.

great item. dont sleep on this kids. whats next?

^^ coupe sideskirts are shorter then sedans.

bump for you man.

thanks man!

magicman1215

Reaction score
I tried oemlip.com, but it said they were temporalily out of stock. Unless u feel like shipping to Florida, I think ill try to contact that site about actual availiblity of these things.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I heard they don't ship to the US once, not sure if that's accurate or not though.

JV6

Reaction score
I tried oemlip.com, but it said they were temporalily out of stock. Unless u feel like shipping to Florida, I think ill try to contact that site about actual availiblity of these things.

I'll let you know, trying to sell as pickup first :)

^I heard they don't ship to the US once, not sure if that's accurate or not though.

Yeah I remember they didn't ship outside the country, not sure about now though.

JV6

Reaction score
Couple pm about shipping, I'm still holding out for local pickup atm. If I do ship I will update!

Back