»new pics, page 7»TheBax Totaled. :(

001Stunna

Reaction score
Re: »new pics, page 7»TheBax Totaled. :(

That's one of the things I'm doing tomorrow. I was so relieved when I saw the actual projector wasn't damaged at all. :boink:

lolz i can just see how it went after the accident
"the projectors are good YESS:jealousbow:...and i dont seem to be hurt:rock:"

..just a chance for you to make them better then before though man.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Dude you are emotionally attached to your cars like me, lol. So many people just move from car to car and think nothing of it. I still have a special place for my last 2 cars haha.

Anyway, don't burden yourself with something you have no control over now, things have nowhere to go but up, and you will be better for it. ;)

Mikey

Reaction score
Ugh. Those pics suck to look at.

Are the wheels still straight? Hope you're snagging them too.

White4Door

Reaction score
sucks to see your car like this , but most importantly glad to know your ok......

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score

lol thats the same with my accident, looked at my projectors and fogs and lip LOL still good woooooot

Bax

Reaction score

lolz i can just see how it went after the accident
"the projectors are good YESS:jealousbow:...and i dont seem to be hurt:rock:"

..just a chance for you to make them better then before though man.
Hahah yeah I was like "Where the **** is my driver's door window...? ... damnit .... this is ga....MY HEADLIGHTS?!?!?!" :lawl:

Dude you are emotionally attached to your cars like me, lol. So many people just move from car to car and think nothing of it. I still have a special place for my last 2 cars haha.

Anyway, don't burden yourself with something you have no control over now, things have nowhere to go but up, and you will be better for it. ;)
I don't think I'll be this emotionally attached to any other car. It's just this one. It was my first car, had it since the day I turned 16. I have more memories than I can even count in that car, so many firsts, etc. It just has more sentimental value than I can even explain.

And yeah, I'm just anxious to get another car. :ugh: I'm prepared to start over, though, because I plan on making the next one I have better. I'm still a college kid, though, so don't expect it to be an overnight thing. :lawl:

Ugh. Those pics suck to look at.

Are the wheels still straight? Hope you're snagging them too.
I don't have any other wheels to put on it... so yeah they're going with the car. :/
The driver's side front wheel got scraped up pretty bad anyways.
sucks to see your car like this , but most importantly glad to know your ok......
Thanks mayne.
lol thats the same with my accident, looked at my projectors and fogs and lip LOL still good woooooot
I just knew my headlight was smashed to hell, too. I just knew it. lol. But thankfully it was all good. lol
Pics are disturbing to look at broski...

well, shit it makes ME want to cry. :lawl:
'Tis a funeral.

GoldCG6

Reaction score

aye man done forget to take those AC knobz
also try to get an EX model like someone else mentioned. the lx is like starting from ground zero trust me.
ur going to want to paint the black moldings, switch to leather, and no digital climate control, not to mention the sunroof is a major plus. i wish i ad an EX =(

Back