00 Sedan foglights

kashmeister

Reaction score
Do civic one..imo they look a lot better..especially if there are yellow lenses...can't complain with the price...matt (juicebox) also has a DIY for the civic fogs..makes it a lot easier if ur not the type of guy to do it yourself

EDIT: here's the thread

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18938

awesome!
i went with clear because then i have the choice of bulb color. i was initially planning on yellow lenses, but then i remembered my car gold and it wouldnt look right.

meximan16

Reaction score
yup i have civic fogs, and with matt's diy it's cake. good luck, update us with lots of pix when your done. and the bulb color choice is def. a plus, i change mine alot

kashmeister

Reaction score
yup i have civic fogs, and with matt's diy it's cake. good luck, update us with lots of pix when your done. and the bulb color choice is def. a plus, i change mine alot

will do, my parents took the camera on vacation which is why I couldn't take pics of anything i've done....

otherwise making a DIY would be fun... like how I installed shocks w/o a spring compressor :p

I got an iphone so I guess I can use it for pics.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
In hindsight, when I had my Accord, I should have gotten the OEM 98-00 Raybrigs. Those ebay civic fogs are trash.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I have to agree. And the light output from the Raybrigs is ridiculous, I love mine.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
to fix the grill opening..open your hood and pull with all your might outward on the metal bar..it should move..to until achieved gap.
the bar as 2 10mm on both sides next to the headlights.one can be in further than the other.

kashmeister

Reaction score
otherwise making a DIY would be fun... like how I installed shocks w/o a spring compressor :p

\QUOTE]

link?

i wish lol
it took 2 people and a c clamp ;)
the front was easier, for the back, we had to use a jack and push the suspension down and then compress the spring as much as possible and throw the pin into the right spot. took quite a bit of effort

I went with the 03 civic foglights. Theyre OK quality. The relay and wiring was all like in the DIY. Mine didnt have some of the wires though. I grounded the fogs to the ABS mount with some sanding and I grounded the switch to the steering column.

After I used a dremel and a 1/8" torx bit to clean/cut out most of the bumper grille, I tested the fitment. I had to cut out the tab on the side of the foglight. I cut in a notch in the grille for the foglight to sit in (the part closest to center). I drilled a hole in the bottom of the foglight and bolted it to the bottom of the bumper with one of the bolts they gave. and other part, i found it too hard to zip tie or screw it in, so i looped thick gauge copper household wire through both holes on the side. because of the way i didn't completely cut out the grille line, I just put it behind that. The notch stops it from moving back further and the wire stops it from moving forward. I also cut out holes in the floor of the bumper for beam adjustment, although i didn't have to do it in my case.

The switch kind of hangs out the bezel, and you can't activate it unless you take it out, and push it. $35 for an OEM switch is kind of a rip. I dont really care, unless i get it for cheap.

The mounting was the hardest part and it was cold as hell. I ran the wires through the hole in the firewall above the gas pedal. and some zip ties and duct tape to keep the stuff together.

Last edited:
Back