01-02 coupe fog options

talontsiawd

Reaction score
You can actually buy the foglight bezels for cheap if you can find a dealer who will sell them. Some say they can't get them individually but i've found more than a few who will. Then you atleast have something that fits the opening. I'm reconsidering fogs and if i do, i will either trim the stock piece to fit something like a civic fog, or combine both bezels, smooth and paint.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Ya i was thinking about just getting the FOG COVER and cutting a hole in it and putting the fog inside it.But I believe they are honeycomb looking mesh..so idk if ill like that or not.

hondaspeedx

Reaction score
Ya i was thinking about just getting the FOG COVER and cutting a hole in it and putting the fog inside it.But I believe they are honeycomb looking mesh..so idk if ill like that or not.

Yeah, honeycomb they are... but I have a feeling you could wrap that in something.... CF perhaps? :)

rIceNOodles

Reaction score
If you designed a bezel from cf i would buy it! or Just a plain bezel that will fit in there perfectly.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
if somebody would send me there covers ill make a template and make some out of CF.
thatl be really simple...OR
yall make the template and send it to me.out of cardboard or something sturdy

david5788

Reaction score
if this falls through you can count on me to buy those from you. finally someone like you comes along and paves the way for 02 front ends. lol i dare not try anything til i seen it done. some fogs for my car would be sick paired with a 98 type r lip

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
ha ok man.
ya i was thinking the Type-R lip will look good on 01-02 bumpers due to the points they have upfront just like the type-R..i sold mine too soon..and got a mugen,selling that today.

I kinda like that JP one they sell on ebay but there 140$...and I REALLY want to mod the WW type-W Sedan to it...ha but im affraid once i change my rims to 17 or 18s again itl just hang wayy to low.

hondaspeedx

Reaction score
Well I may have my covers available when I decide to fork over the cash to buy the oem fogs. Maybe we can make a cast of the shrouds... does CF work well was molds?

I definitely need a lip... I was looking at the Type-R, but first I'd like to do the Euro grill. Just not confident enough to do it the way you did. I may just try mesh behind the center part wit all the crap cut out. We will see.

Back