FS: 01-02 Coupe Head rest/ Red/Clear Trunk pieces

Shadow1

Reaction score
Re: Complete FS Thread

Ill get the Nokias from you Wednesday. Been waiting to get some been waiting to get some good high beam bulbs. How bright are they?

And would he coupe lip fit the sedan?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Tempted to get that bumper off of you .. what's wrong with it ? and wanna meet me halfway somewhere ?

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Tempted to get that bumper off of you .. what's wrong with it ? and wanna meet me halfway somewhere ?

howd you change your name o_O and not really trying to drive with a bumper in my car... i live inbetween glendale and pasadena off the 210. a little scraped up underneath and cut out lower grill. it was my canyon bumper for a bit but then i threw my bags back on xD

Chris Vu

Reaction score
howd you change your name o_O and not really trying to drive with a bumper in my car... i live inbetween glendale and pasadena off the 210. a little scraped up underneath and cut out lower grill. it was my canyon bumper for a bit but then i threw my bags back on xD

When Admin was on I sent him a PM and asked him haha. Do you have the support bar thing for the coupe bumper ? I'd get that off of you and I'm sure that'll fit in your car :p

BTW, did you change your phone # ?

Last edited:

6thGenJed

Reaction score
still got the headrests?
yess sirr.

When Admin was on I sent him a PM and asked him haha. Do you have the support bar thing for the coupe bumper ? I'd get that off of you and I'm sure that'll fit in your car :p

BTW, did you change your phone # ?

i dont unfortunately. i just used it with the support bar i haz now lol!
and indeed i did. i lost yours also. pm me and we can discuss it xD

Back