01 Honda accord lx auto

tegpower18

Reaction score
I posted up pics in my newb intro but figured I would make a ride thread also and track my updates.

01 Honda Accord Lx Automatic emerald green w/tan interior

109xxx miles On the clock right now

Plans were to just keep it and daily drive it. I bought it knowingly that it needed a transmission but I flushed it and it worked the kinks out and shifts great but the carrier bearing is shot so ideally it still needs replaced. So I wasn't planning on doing anything with it but now Im toying with the idea of doing a 5spd swap or possibly just yanking the trans and getting it rebuilt.

So anyways enough talk now on to pics. How it looks when I got and currently

Engine bay....Its stupid clean

Brakes needed replaced so I went ahead and did them

Had a dent in the bumper

So I grabbed the heat gun and popped it out... Still obviously noticable but def better than the dent untill I replace the bumper

tegpower18

Reaction score
Also snagged up some ex wheels for the winter.

Here are my wheels for the summer Volk av3's 17x7 2piece but I got screwed on my inverted lug nuts and trying to source another set so untill then they sit in my garage :(

Future plans
Lowering Springs
Install Volk wheels
Install Factory cargo net when I get some free time
Window Visors
Rear window visor
Tint windows
Mudflaps
Tan leather interior
Successfully swap dual climate control when I find a donor car. Im the type of person who will do it just because people say its too hard and can't be done.
Possibly 5spd swap if I can source the parts

Not sure what all else Im going to do but I didnt pay much for the car so I will stay ahead of the game

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Welcome! Looks good, try uploading the pictures from photobucket so they're bigger.
I'd do a 5 speed swap over a rebuild on the auto, it'll be so much more fun and more worth it.

tegpower18

Reaction score
Ok yea the last time I tried using photobucket it was all jacked up so I just used imageshack as temporary.

I bought some lowering springs off a fellow member on here and should hopefully see them thursday this week so that will be good prolly gonna snag some tires today for my ex wheels so I can rock those untill I get this inverted lug nut sitation figured out.

Im still debating on getting the tranny rebuilt or do the swap because I honestly like driving an automatic daily because I drive in alot of bumper to bumper traffic but we shall see.

tegpower18

Reaction score
Bought some parts for the accord should be here this week pics up by this weekend :)

tegpower18

Reaction score
For some reason photobucket is jacked for my so Im trying to figure out a better way to upload pics....I never have this many issues

tegpower18

Reaction score
Finally got smarter than photobucket so here are some updates, New ex winter wheels much better than steelies and hubcaps.

B7FF5B0D-80DD-469C-B0D9-EDF8F2A79D3C-1903-0000006C75374BA9_zps71bd8d5a.jpg

ALso got window and rear window visors. Nothing fancy just ebay stuff which typically I wouldnt do but since I have so little invested in the accord Im not trying to dump a massive amount of money into but I say that about most my cars ;)

887E6DF1-AA3E-462B-ACBC-85AFB9F7B4D7-1903-0000006C9876DFE8_zpsabe61e53.jpg

I also got lowering springs from a fellow member and will be installing those and my wheels soon so more pics soon

tegpower18

Reaction score
748D2DB1-4DAA-4735-BE44-66268EF60C8E-4204-00000129AFE6108F_zps8cbcb423.jpg

Lowering springs which will be installed this week and volks will also be installed

tegpower18

Reaction score
Was going to install the springs and new tires on the volks this weekend but ended up haveing to take my sisters car into my shop instead and do some work for her.

Back