02 4 door Accord, thoughts on headlight options

bumpin_blazer

Reaction score
So my g/f just got a 2002 Accord from her mom and I hate the stock headlights. I am really wanting to update her headlights and install a good looking set of HID's. I have been highly thinking about getting these; http://www.k2motor.com/2lhpacd98v1ks.html and then pulling the projectors for a set of projectors that are worth it, assuming the one's with those headlights aren't So i'm wondering if anyone on here has any experience with these headlights or if you have other suggestions for what I could look at using.q

DrOwZee

Reaction score
what color is ur gf car?
someone on here is selling theyre retro headlights. should look at that and you cant go wrong with DIY blackhousing man. you'll be amaze at how much a diff it makes.

bumpin_blazer

Reaction score
I'm a virgin to the honda world, what does that mean to blackhouse them? My only conern is that I want nothing than to put a solid set of HID'S on her car and I refuse to put HID's in reflectors housings, in my experience this doesn't work well and provides nowhere near the results of projectors. I won't keep whatever projectors are in those headlights if I get them, probably go with a TSX or S2000 swap depending on room.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol trash the projectors from sites selling em. its either hids in stock reflectors or tsx and s2k retrofited headlights. :rock:

DrOwZee

Reaction score

bumpin_blazer

Reaction score
Hmmm I like the second one's as they're still for sale lol. Are the TYC's worth it or is that a brand I should strictly stay away from?

Cpyro

Reaction score
i guess tycs are one of the better brands to go with but everyone here pretty much will tell u not to get them lol :D

kurtage77

Reaction score
Don't get halo projectors, esp not in chrome.
and this is coming from a dude who has them lol
The halos look pretty cool, but it gets kinda old and the light output and cut off on them is not great.
Get the TYC's if you don't feel like saving up for a retro fit.

Back