02 coupe in nj

dtraill27

Reaction score
hey guys i joined this forum a while ago but don't know why i haven't gotten involved. i post alot on driveaccord.net im 18 from nj but go to school in north east pa. currently a freshman at kings college sure you haven't heard of it lol. ive got a white 2002 coupe with a lame automatic v6 but i cant complain about the power. it has 124000 miles on it (praying the transmission doesn't go on me lol). i haven't done too much to my ride yet. got it from my dad when i got my license 2 summers ago. i have 5% tint on the back windows and 35% tint on the front windows. ive added a 12 inch kicker sub and blue neon inside my foot wells. i also replaced the headlights (i still have the originals that id sell i guess i should make a forsale therad) . i really dont have too many plans for the ride. i do want to add a mugen lip to the front and an oem style spoiler to the trunk. if you know a good place to pick them up let me know. i think id like to lower with and eibach prokit not looking to get slammed but that brings up alot of problems with me not knowing what to do and not looking to replace the shocks. so help me out lol. another mod i should probably get is a camera so you dont have to see my crappy cell phone pics. so whats up guys glad im finally getting involved here. well here are some pics of my ride.

1227081636.jpg

1227081636a.jpg

1227081637.jpg

car016.jpg

car010.jpg

car015.jpg

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. Car looks clean. The search function will be your friend.

Cpyro

Reaction score
Whats up Dt, lol this is where i ended up when i could get more 6thgens on DA lol. Great place good ppl smart advice

dtraill27

Reaction score
im from south jersey gloucester county/washington twp area. names dave forgot to mention that lol. and yeah cpyro i like driveaccord but if you dont have an 8th gen you get left out a lot lol. 98exaccordvw i baby it and try to keep it as clean as possible:hihi:

thanks for all the welcomes

ActNow

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Be sure read up on all rules and thread formats, just like our rides we want to keep this forum clean and uniform.

Back