FS: 04-07 Acura TL Wheels Gunmetal

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
hahah, I'm replacing these with nothing fancy, just some clean OEM'ish 18's. lol

Does the "ish" signify aftermarket wheels that look like an OEM option, or OEM wheels off of another Honda product...hmmmmm....

If it's the latter, we may be procuring the same wheels if you're choosing what I think...lol.

itzcharlie

Reaction score
Does the "ish" signify aftermarket wheels that look like an OEM option, or OEM wheels off of another Honda product...hmmmmm....

If it's the latter, we may be procuring the same wheels...lol.

i would like to know this as well
its gonna be hard to top the TL wheels on ur car.. they look amazing already. but im pretty sure you will pull it off

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score
did you have those tl wheels powder coated? if not what year did they come off of do you have an oem part number? love those wheels

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yes he painted them. The wheels are from 04-07 Acura TL's as his title states. An Acura dealer or online dealer can tell you the part number.

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score
i know what years those wheels are from but wasn't sure if they made them in gun metal or not ive seen a couple cars here and there with them but very rare. gun metal looks a lot better..thanks for the info

Back