04/15/07 Miami 6thgen's come look..

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
yeah right, UM parking garage are more JDM you guys can start whenever, i'll catch up when i get out of work. if not, let's do the dadeland mall parking garage

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
The closer to UM, the later I can stay. I just have to be back on campus no later than 4. There's actually a real nice spot on campus I've been wanting to snap some pics in front of - fountain, palm trees, real nice. Let me know the final details.

6THGEN_AI4

Yeah UM sounds good...:D

Peter: UM is closer to your Job right??? So you can get there quicker.;)

Date: Sunday April 15, 2007
Time : 2:30

1. Ray (iStealBunnieSz)
2. Andryck ( Andryck )
3. Javier (TheUAccord23)
4. Peter (FallenAngelHIM)
5. ???.
6. ???.

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
Which garage? We got 2 of em. The one by the baseball stadium or the other one? I'd suggest the one by the baseball stadium because it's twice the size and has better lighting.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
we got the Pavia, the Ponce de Leon, and then there's one or two by the residential buildings, and then the fountain i stole from you, and then that bridge i might steal from you next week, and then 10,000 parking lots, and the hospital parking garage

6THGEN_AI4

FallenAngelHIM said:
we got the Pavia, the Ponce de Leon, and then there's one or two by the residential buildings, and then the fountain i stole from you, and then that bridge i might steal from you next week, and then 10,000 parking lots, and the hospital parking garage

Well which one then, in that case we have to meet somewhere and go to the place...:furious:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
even if i told you which one, you guys wouldn't know where anyways except for javier and i.

so **** you for that homo screaming face like you got a dick in your ***.

6THGEN_AI4

FallenAngelHIM said:
even if i told you which one, you guys wouldn't know where anyways except for javier and i.

so **** you for that homo screaming face like you got a dick in your ***.

Look Asian mothaf**** you better tell me the exact place or I'll fip you car off in pieces, don't make me pay you a visit.:furious:

6THGEN_AI4

FallenAngelHIM said:
what means "fip me car"

:rofl:Sorry I meant to say "RIP" :thumbsup:

6.jpg

Back