04 TL 6 speed, the Replacement Killer

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Other than needing some fogs, can't see how the car could come any more complete.

I like it, front windshield tint looks fine to me, at least it's not an oversized strip of tint across the top, looks pretty balanced.

Trunk lid lip spoiler, perhaps?

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Nice looking TL. If I had to choose one for a daily, it would be that. The Supra was an awesome find, and a great fun/project car, but can't compete in terms of comfort and convenience as a DD. If you can only have one car, I think it was the right choice :thumbsup:

Pizzaman

Reaction score
nice tl i have an 04 as well and love it, but the windshield tint looks like **** and it's not going to help the dash from cracking, get a sunshade. see ya on acurazine... 6MT FTW

20120713_100633.jpg

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Oh hey, what's up Pizzaman? I see you on Azine all the time, haha. Didn't know you were on 6GA, too.

OP, car looks good other than the front window tint. Which is just.... really bad IMO. Nice fitment. I know from experience, the front is pretty low, lol. I'm sure you have as much fun with bumps as I did.

sunroof

Reaction score
actually with 19s, i have 0 issues with speed bumps, now potholes, i hate those, im going to raise it a bit for winter and throw on some oem TL wheels i just got

Pizzaman

Reaction score
Oh hey, what's up Pizzaman? I see you on Azine all the time, haha. Didn't know you were on 6GA, too.

OP, car looks good other than the front window tint. Which is just.... really bad IMO. Nice fitment. I know from experience, the front is pretty low, lol. I'm sure you have as much fun with bumps as I did.

whats up man, yup an accord man at heart. i'm on my 5th one now. great delivery cars!

im pghpizzaman on there...

Last edited:
Back