1,051lb monster pig

shavedaccord

Reaction score
gianthogpigcr0.jpg

Just imagine all of the heaping bacon sandwiches that could be made from a 1,051 pound hog.

For 11-year-old Jamison Stone, from Alabama, such a thought is out of the land of imagination and into reality.

On a hunting trip with his father, Mike Stone, young Jamison came upon the massive beast, which is named Hogzilla 2. Being a hunter since age 5, Jamison proceeded to shoot the giant hog eight times with a revolver. As may be expected, death didn’t quickly take to the walking bacon platter.

Likely a bit annoyed by the bullets, the nearly 9 and a half foot (from snout to tail, a bit shorter than a regulation basketball goal) and 1051 pound boar refused to easily go down and gave Jamison a bit of a scare.

Said Jamison in an interview, ”I was a little bit scared, a little bit excited.”

After pursuing Hogzilla II for several hours, Jamison and his father (along with guides who had high powered rifles trained on the pig, in case of a charge) were finally able to subdue their record catch.

Final measurements of the pig indicate that its head is nearly five feet around and around its shoulders, nearly 6 feet. Its weight is now also thought to actually be a whopping 1,060 pounds total (incorrect interpretation of scale reading may have occurred initially).

The father and son plan to use the meat to make massive amounts of sausage, expected to come up to about 700 pounds worth of meat.

There is a website http://www.monsterpig.com/ for more cool info on the story You may have to check back in as it has likely received much traffic.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
K I'm calling BS on the details, because pigs are mean, if it got shot it would have charged the hell out of that kid, not just wandered around nicely.

edit: no wonder why it took him several shots, wonder how many hit lol. christ an 11 year old shooting a S&W .50? :peace:

Last edited:

Jeffro

Reaction score
Oink Oink.Some of the bacon should be reserved for the local Piggly Wiggly.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wat's a kid doing with a gun? :confused:

tht pig can feed a whole village for a week!

6THGEN_AI4

Wow that thing is huge....I bet the kid crap his pants when he saw it moving...after he shoot it.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
JMillerF23A1 said:
Keyword: ALABAMA

:rofl: sorry, but i found tht a lil funny lol

tht kid is trying so hard to look thug.... A for effort, F for execution :rofl: prob played CS all day and all nite :rock:

Back