15 and 20% Tint questions

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
im lookin into buying some tint for my car before i ship out. FL law says 28% front windows with 15% on the rear and back window. anyone have pics of 15 or 20% tint and if they do can they give some insight on how much they can see at night since i drive mostly at night

Thanks guys

sikjdm

Reaction score
i dont have pics but im a tinter and i can tell you that depending on the quality tint, from the inside out at night depends on the tint.

the tint we use that i have amazing feeback with are llumar and madico so if you can get those :thumbsup:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i have 20% suntek on my car all around, there's a link to my member's ride thread in my sig.

I don't have any problem seeing at night unless I'm backing up, and then I have to roll the windows down about 50% of the time depending on if I know the area or not, how much ambient light there is and so on.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
yeah, i forgot the name of the tint tht i was quoted for, but it is one of the better ones.

and it sounds like i could easily see at night, i was reffering to like night highway driving and seeing cars way behind me

would you think a full 20% all the way around or a 15/20% split

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
yeah, i forgot the name of the tint tht i was quoted for, but it is one of the better ones.

and it sounds like i could easily see at night, i was reffering to like night highway driving and seeing cars way behind me

would you think a full 20% all the way around or a 15/20% split

it definitely looks better when its the same level of tint all around IMO.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
DSC01853.jpg

20% on the fronts, 5% on the rear.

20% is easy to see out of at night. im used to 5%, so anything above that, which is everything, is easy for me, haha.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
sweet, im feeling the darker tint so i may go 15% all around since my front windows are almost always down.

thanks guys

dynasty

Reaction score
daytime picture or nighttime picture? i have 15% all around besides the front.

sweagle02

Reaction score
Although the tint law states tint percentages for all windows, it only really applies to the driver, passenger and rear window. You can get limo tint on the rear passenger windows with no problem. As a Miami boy I'll tell you that cops don't give a **** about tints here unless you're provoking attention. If u don't want limo tint on the rear passengers, then get 15% all around, it's what I have and I've been problem free :rofl:

Back