FS: 17" Motegi FF7 black/chrome

cliffsta

Reaction score
Hey guys long time no see. Lovin' my Genesis Coupe. I've purged most everything from my Accord but I still have the wheels and tires. Wheels are Motegi FF7 17"x7" black with chrome lip. Rims are in great shape. Fair wear from being on the car for five years but no huge gouges. Minor scrape on one wheel. Tires are in very good shape; they were on the car for less than two years before I removed the wheels to sell the car. Tires are Fuzion HRI and have probably 75% tread left. Not the best tire but they'll get you rolling.

Wheels have been stored in a shed out of the elements for the last year.

Asking $300. I think that's a very fair price so I'm pretty firm on it.

Rims are located in Central Louisiana. I'd be willing to drive them to anyone, anywhere in Louisiana for cost of my gas. I'd be willing to meet out-of-state buyers somewhere in Louisiana for cost of my gas. I'm talking Shreveport, Monroe, Lake Charles, New Orleans (that's basically the four corners) or somewhere on the boarder.

I'd be willing to ship but buyer pays ALL shipping costs, and I will not have the tires removed for shipping.

detail.jpg

Minor scrape on the one wheel at 2 o'clock:
wheel1.jpg

Rims.jpg

honDUH.jpg

tread1_zpsfbecdbe1.jpg

tread2_zps22128d54.jpg

tread3_zpsb41069cb.jpg

cliffsta

Reaction score
Bump

Come on guys I'm giving these things away. Willing to trade for an optic for my AR-15, since that's what I'm hoping this sell will partially fund. Or a Xenclosure for my Genesis Coupe LOL

cliffsta

Reaction score
Willing to trade for other items if nobody wants to buy these outright. Most anything for my AR / other arms of appropriate value. Or a **** ton of Dynamat LOL

Back