FS: 17" Motegi FF7 wheels and tires

cliffsta

Reaction score
I have the 17" Motegi FF7 rims off my Accord, wearing 215/45/17 Fuzion tires. Rims are black and chrome. Tires are less than 2 years old (one set is 15 months the other set is 22 months but I couldn't tell you which is which so we'll just go with 2 years). Rims are in good condition; minor wear and tear from the 4+ years they were on the car. Missing the stickers from two or three of the center caps, but I have all the rings and center caps plus an extra ring and cap. Car was aligned immediately prior to having the Fuzion tires installed.

I am asking $400 firm for the entire setup. I will not remove the tires. I will NOT ship unless you ABSOLUTELY must have the set. In that case buyer pays all costs and must PM me to arrange it. I am located in Central Louisiana. I would be willing to travel / meet someone in the four corners of Louisiana, specifically: Shreveport, Monroe, Lake Charles, Baton Rouge / New Orleans for $40 in gas money.

Wheels are currently stored in my shed out of the weather, but I will clean them upon sale.

detail.jpg

wheel1.jpg

sideview2.jpg

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
If these were 18s I'd be all over them cuz my FF7s look like **** and I either need to replace them or get them redone
GLWS tho!

Macsrule15

Reaction score
I know i saw someone on here looking for a fet of black n chrome lip wheels on here but i cant remember who if i remember ill send em over! Glws!

cliffsta

Reaction score
Sad day. I was hoping someone on 6GA would want these things. Gonna list them on Craigslist now, too.

Still available!!!

Back