FS: 1992 3000GT VR4 -Twin Turbo, AWD, AWS, 94k miles-

Skyy

Reaction score
Up for sale is my 1992 3000GT VR4.

The car currently has 94,xxx miles and increasing due to it being my daily.

I received this car from a military vet who always kept it in pristine condition.

Overall, the car is in almost perfect condition, which is hard to find when it comes to these. The only aftermarket part on the car, is an exhaust. Everything else is stock. Timing belt and water pump were both replaced at 90k miles from the previous owner. New tires were put on 4k miles ago, and still have a very good amount of tread. The previous owner also installed an alarm system, along with a key-less entry system. I'd have no problem driving this car anywhere.

Exterior: 9/10
The exterior on the car is near mint condition. The only damage you'll notice is a 1/2 inch chip on the lower portion of the driver door. Other then that, there are no scratches, dings, or anything. If there were anything wrong with the exterior, I would say it needs a wax.

Interior: 8/10
Overall, its in almost pristine condition. No major wear and tears. Only point of damage is a slight tear in the seam of the driver seat. It also needs a head-unit din for the radio. Other then those things, its immaculate. The owner also replaced the Climate Control screen 10k miles ago, which is a common problem on these cars. Heater blows hot, and A/C blows cold.

Suspension: 9/10
Everything is great to the best of my knowledge. Both AWD and AWS work incredibly. The only thing bad I'd say about it, is it will need its rotors turned soon, due to a slight vibration in the steering wheel while braking.

Engine/Drivetrain: 8/10
There are no major mechanical problems. The car will start without a problem, and will drive without a problem. The only issue with the drivetrain, is a bad synchronizer in the transmission. This causes for a slight grind when going into 4th. It grinds for literally less then half a second, and causes no problems while driving. Other then that, everything is also perfect. The engine bay is literally clean enough to eat of. Again, even with the synchronizer, I'd have NO problems driving this car 1000+ miles. New battery was put in at 92k miles.

Overall:
This car is a testament to what a clean VR4 should be. if you've ever looked for one before, you know how hard it is to find one that hasn't been ragged out and beat on, or poorly modified. Even if you can find a clean one, they can be well over 10k. This is one of the cleanest you will find.

Im asking $10,000 or better offer. I also have the number of the previous owner, who has allowed me to use it in case anyone is wanting more information about the car. He will also testify to how clean it is.

If you're interested in taking a look at the car, or have any questions or requests, please contact me at [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry for the awful quality pictures, better ones will be posted in a couple days)

If you'd like any specific pictures, please let me know.

296939844_photobucket_49370_.jpg

296939844_photobucket_49368_.jpg

296939844_photobucket_49367_.jpg

296939844_photobucket_49369_.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

I know this isn't a 6GA, but im trying to get more hits nationally, so bare with me :p

sunroof

Reaction score
these things are nice!!!!!!!!! my friend got one from a guy that collected rare cars, he let me drive it, i think it's the fastest car i have driven, you can feel all 4 wheels moving you forward, and it's stock, with a few mods this thing can be an absolute beast!!!!

gl

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
I always loved the 3000gt, even the SL models are fast bone stock considering how heavy the car is.

Glws, you always have the cleanest car.

Skyy

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, it's much appreciated ! Feel free to spread the word, I'm trying to buy a cabby ;)

Back