Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Its Ok

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • Not Feeling It At All

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It is a respectable first effort for Panda Status.

Lower is always good, I think if you are going with CF, then it all needs to be CF, or an OEM hood/01-02 front bumper with the black pieces for the Panda Status.

truonghthe

Reaction score
I glad to hear that you gona switch to carbon fiber OEM style lol.

1sick98accord

Reaction score
well im in phx az

read the coming soon part of my post will have new red/white depo tailights and oem carbon fiber hood to reply to most of the haters lol

to the people with the props thanx alot i will be going lower in the next month also to but sometimes to low just screws up alot of the car axles shocks again etc

as for the tokico blues the ride is so smooth

but just wait last time u saw my car is was white on white rims now its at this point and next more to come

1sick98accord

Reaction score
and to the only person who picked ROTM for me i appreciate it alot much love to ya 6thgen soon hopefully soon ill be up for one

but not with alot of hater on this forum most of the time prolly gona just keep my front bumper and get oem fog lights i like the bumper i have more than the 01 02 style but thats my opinin and my car

1sick98accord

Reaction score
but much love to all of you i appreciate the comments and suggestions

either way my car turns heads where ever i go

cf look is the way im keeping it

1sick98accord

Reaction score
thw whole point of the cf front lip is to mix it up and split the white front bumper up with cf

pyaarawala

Reaction score
I don't think anyone was hating bro. Just constructive criticism. No one really said that it looks "bad" and nothing else after that.

1sick98accord

Reaction score
lol aight i knw the oem thing is popular as hell among everyone in the 6th gen family but just had the cf hood for three years now it still looks perfect but time to move on to a new oem cf hood and more oem style stuff to my car

FooseShelby65

Reaction score
Looks good. i was thinking bout gettin that hood but i think the OEM would look better. love the car. cant wait to see what you do.

Back