FS: 2001 Accord V6 Coupe $5k firm (PA/NJ)

Artistotle

Reaction score
I would try to put it back to stock and sell the parts that you put on. It will be easier that way, that's what I did :)

But nice ride and good luck with sale!

Most of the parts are too much hassle. (pulleys, exhaust, suspension, sway bar)...audio equipment has roughly $400 invested in it and also a pain to remove...interior goodies are easily doable aside from the trans selector, which requires a lot of interior trim removal and I already sold my original. front lip i'd rather keep on just to help the sale go faster. I dunno.

What did you replace your accord with? Yours really rocked the whited out style.

Do you still have the retros :D

Nope they were sold. Pretty inexpensive to make tho, like $300 in parts.

good deal. whats up with all of these clean accords going for so cheap. GLWS:eusa_drool:

If there's a part-out let me know.. I see some things I would like.:boink:

IDK, I have yet to see a cleaner one than mine for sale :)

I'll consider it. What are you most interested in?

CLEAN! Great price.

Very interested in the steering wheel if you end up parting out. Shoot me a PM if you do.

Thanks bro I'll keep it in mind. Are you located stateside? I don't want to ship explosives over borders lol.

damn man. nice. they use your car to advertise your lip on ebay all the time. haha

Thanks, I took and provided those pictures. I was reimbursed, basically was the first customer to get the lip and got it for only $40 or $50 shipped.

Last edited:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
thats awesome man!! haha didn't know you could do that lol i thought they just steal them. i think most of the time they do hah

vtec_905

Reaction score
Thanks bro I'll keep it in mind. Are you located stateside? I don't want to ship explosives over border lol.

Haha, I know what you mean. I was thinking maybe we can ship it to the FedEx office over in Buffalo? Then I can just cross the boarder and pick it up.

Back