2002 Cluster Questions....

xx24xx

Reaction score
Would someone be willing to post pictures of the two clusters for reference to this thread please?

ZFreak

Reaction score
So it's only in 01-02 COUPES correct? The sedans or SE (special editions) didn't have these, eh?

ZFreak

Reaction score
Would someone be willing to post pictures of the two clusters for reference to this thread please?

Sure...

01-02 Coupes..

1HGCG225X2A003760-12.jpg

All others..
05.jpg

jgo86x

Reaction score
the v6's gauge faces are one piece and the 4 cylinders are 3 pieces...I have a 2001 coupe gauge faces on my 99 accord sedan and it's 3 pieces

ZFreak

Reaction score
the v6's gauge faces are one piece and the 4 cylinders are 3 pieces...I have a 2001 coupe gauge faces on my 99 accord sedan and it's 3 pieces

Did all you do is just swap the faces over? Any problems?

jgo86x

Reaction score
I only swapped the entire tachometer and speedometer. I have to remove the needles from the gas/coolant temp gauge and swap the face because the coolant temp gauge isnt compatible with my car, it just shoots up high. Well, it wasnt a big deal cuz I have to pull them out anyway since i'm using white leds and had to remove the blue paint behind taht gas/coolant face. Other than taht, the tachometer and speedometer works flawlessly with my car. Hope this helps.

MAR387

Reaction score
Somewhat off topic but if I try to remove the srs light bulb from my cluster, is there a good chance I can screw up the gauges such as the alignment and such? This is a last resort if Honda decides to charge me $500+ for an SRS repair when I bring it to them. I have inspection this month. :(

Back