FS: 2005-2012 Acura RL calipers.

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Available for purchase is a set of front 2005-2012 Acura RL calipers. The calipers pictured below are the same pair I am selling. They come from the east coast, so they have blemishes on the exterior that make it look like oxidation and also were previously painted black. This has no effect on the performance of the calipers themselves.They are in working condition and I would have no problem putting them on my car as is. These will come with brake pads but but it would be recommended to change them. You will need at least 17" wheels to clear them, but please do your own research beforehand. If you are looking for brackets, they can be purchased from Fat Four Customs here. These brackets fit several Honda applications, so do not let them being listed for the CD Accord or RA Odyssey scare you.

Non-Negotiable Price: $250
Non-Negotiable Shipped: $275

Take a very good look at the pictures and should you have any questions, feel free to contact me. It is the responsibility of the potential buyer to examine the pictures closely, read the fine print, and ask questions prior to purchasing. Upon money being sent, the buyer has also agreed that they have read the description thoroughly and understand the aforementioned in the description. Under no circumstances will there be exchanges or refunds issued.

References: Kink, White6GAV6

Ntetbrz.gif

Last edited:

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
Why would you post when im on a budget! I really want these! Lol hoping you still have these in 2 weeks

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Why would you post when im on a budget! I really want these! Lol hoping you still have these in 2 weeks

Buy now, worry later. These honestly won't be available in two weeks. That, I am certain of, and I don't necessarily get these consistently, so there's no telling when I'll get my next set.

Varnell

Reaction score
Buy now, worry later. These honestly won't be available in two weeks. That, I am certain of, and I don't necessarily get these consistently, so there's no telling when I'll get my next set.

True. lol

My only concern is the 'U'. Is that a missing chunk or just the original color showing through.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
True. lol

My only concern is the 'U'. Is that a missing chunk or just the original color showing through.

My guess is it's just a clean spot. Nothing a little TLC and elbow grease can't take care of.

scanlessfool

Reaction score
have you sold every pair youve listed?

Indeed, I have.

True. lol

My guess is it's just a clean spot. Nothing a little TLC and elbow grease can't take care of.

Unfortunately, the owner of the RL that these were on thought it would be a good idea to paint them black, but he did a poor job. It's a good thing it wasn't anything permanent. As White6GAV6 pointed, it is indeed a clean spot.

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
When i ment budget and 2 weeks i mean i dont have enough money for these! Lol o well :(

Back