[2008-12-07] vii & vi

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
ehm Tokina... u think it's better than canon 10-22mm? I'll look it up
The Canon 10-22mm Wide angle isn't a true fisheye lens. You won't get the full 180 degree FOV with it. I've fiddled with both the 10-22mm and the 15mm Fisheye from cannon and neither will achieve the fisheye look that my 10-17 can. Especially on a 1.6x Crop Body.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
Man I thought it was asian grls picture bc u said vii & vi .made me load this page on my G1 just to see it.... O,o turned out it was 2 sexy bishes . Look good btw.. love the black on gold ..pure sexci. . Sames goes for the white on black.look hot !

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Man I thought it was asian grls picture bc u said vii & vi .made me load this page on my G1 just to see it.... O,o turned out it was 2 sexy bishes . Look good btw.. love the black on gold ..pure sexci. . Sames goes for the white on black.look hot !
Asian girls???? Has Roy been telling you about my pr0n server that doesn't exist?? LOL. Thanks man.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
^^^ lies. :redface2:

Shots are incredible Gilbert. Both cars look great. And I'm sure I've seen that Black Coupe before... gotta be the nicest 7th gen I've seen. Who's is it again?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Gilbert, both cars, simply beautiful. Never been a fan of the 7th Gen Coupe, but gotta give props where they're due. Wicked pics as well! Wish we were having that type of weather right now to do photoshoots!

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Gilbert, both cars, simply beautiful. Never been a fan of the 7th Gen Coupe, but gotta give props where they're due. Wicked pics as well! Wish we were having that type of weather right now to do photoshoots!
Thanks man, well appreciated. The weather shouldn't matter. It actually rained during that photoshoot. :p

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The weather shouldn't matter. It actually rained during that photoshoot. :p

If we were only getting rain it wouldn't be so bad, we just got about 6" of snow in the past couple of days, NOW it's raining.

Lots of underground spots, but just not quite as nice as finding a great outdoor location.

Back