2008 Honda Accord?

cdubb77

Reaction score
http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/354/C8105/

"It's funny, really, because people said that the new Civic looks like a shrunken down Accord, while those same people are saying that this new Accord looks like a stretched out Civic. Go figure."

8105_large.jpg

untitledmd3.png

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i thin kive heard that this would be the new TSX on some other sites before or that it would be the new TSX. which would make that the euro r? maybe. i dont really like the looks of it too much, but im sure it could grow on me.

Phut

Reaction score
the first pic is ok. first thought to me was that Honda is liking that style of headlights(i.e. since it's on the civic models).

the second pic is straight up gross. and if they plan to remodel the TSX, that'll be disappointing.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
nottttttt feeling it. It's ugly and why are we always 2 steps behind the Acuras? it's like when acura is done with them style headlamps they're stuck on accords? but yeah anyway it's ugly glad that's just a concept

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
im just gonna wait for the final verdict until i put an opinion. i see too much "uglies" on concepts but when the real model comes out i see a change of heart. so i'll wait.

Back