2009 Nissan Maxima

Phut

Reaction score
IMO its ugly and all those ponies have to go through the only transmission available, the CVT. The Maxima used to be a formidable opponent on the street (5.5gen and the first 6th gen ones with 6 speeds) but now they have gone ful luxury.
full luxury is an overstatement.

lippstuh

Reaction score
the second picture of the front reminds me somewhat of a buick

the rear reminds me of a camry.... i like the maxima/altima as well =D

new accord ftw

jccg5

Reaction score
Holy **** is the nissan altima ??? i saw one of them drive around arizona when i just notice that why that car cover in black mask in front and cover all of the badges...i was like what kinda car is that..lol now i notice because of the front headlight

white beauty

Reaction score
it looks really good imo, the front looks like the new accord and the rear looks like the new es 300

dj__mo

Reaction score
that ride is a badass, some what of the GTR/accord typical but overall good outcome

IcyAccord

Reaction score
Holy **** is the nissan altima ??? i saw one of them drive around arizona when i just notice that why that car cover in black mask in front and cover all of the badges...i was like what kinda car is that..lol now i notice because of the front headlight

Maxima...

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
:eh: why does everyone like it???

i think its ugly. the front grill is gross. the hood lines are just...out of place/unnecessary. the tails remind me of the new Civic Coupe's :lawl:.

man, looking at those 2 pics side by side, i like the accord way better now!

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I always like the power that comes with the Max but the car looks to bulky for me I dont like much about it and would rather look in to a TL or EVO in the price range.

Back