2013 Honda Accord

Sentinel

Reaction score
does anyone else think the stock rims they chose for these accords are hideous? even the upgraded ones aren't very nice. :(

=KRAZY-K=

Reaction score
does anyone else think the stock rims they chose for these accords are hideous? even the upgraded ones aren't very nice. :(

I honestly think they are decent looking rims. I do think they would look better if they were a bit wider with more of an offset to make them flush with the fenders. I'm a fan of the 2012 Civic si rims, that's why i put them on my accord...

ey361995

Reaction score
I will always and forever on any Honda be a sedan lover, especially the new 2013 model. I think it is now my 2nd favorite (besides my 6thgen of course haha). They have so much more potential and even though I hate having more than one person in my car, it just feels better.

sayjaibao54

Reaction score
honestly, i love the new accords especially the sedans. Personally i would get the Accord Sport sedan 6MT in black (only colors for MT are black, grey and silver :furious:)

Honda did a pretty good job on this one esp with the new CVT and direct injection, very responsive, very linear power

Back