jaz

Reaction score
Re: new tint

been doing some research and talking to some cops... apparently they really cant pull you over for tinted tail lights in florida... the rule for tail lights is that you must have 2 red taillights mounted on the rear, visible from 1,000 feet. 2 red stoplights seen from 300 feet in the daytime, and must come on when the foot brake is pressed. The only thing you can get for that is improper/unsafe equipment or a non moving violation with no points off your license and a small fine. :eh:

dynasty

Reaction score

been doing some research and talking to some cops... apparently they really cant pull you over for tinted tail lights in florida... the rule for tail lights is that you must have 2 red taillights mounted on the rear, visible from 1,000 feet. 2 red stoplights seen from 300 feet in the daytime, and must come on when the foot brake is pressed. The only thing you can get for that is improper/unsafe equipment or a non moving violation with no points off your license and a small fine. :eh:

at night, it won't be visible during idle. especially when you don't have your brakes down. i still think it's unsafe, to me, because i almost hit a guy for not BRAKING and SIGNALING. i hate people who doesn't signal. one of my pet peeves. :eh:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

at night, it won't be visible during idle.

Yes they will, my tails were darker than his at one point and your could see them fine when just the running lights were on.

DSC03908.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

Night time = not a problem at all

Day time = cop could pull you over if they wanted. they can make up whatever excuse they want for why they pulled you over.

Just drive safely and start braking early so you don't cause someone to come up on you quickly. I honestly don't care if people have dark taillights. That's why there's a third brake light, and even if someone's taillights are completely out, people SHOULD be able to stop without rearending people. It's called spacing.

Doesn't mean you won't get rear-ended by an idiot tho. lol.

speedracered

Reaction score

you should def black out the window trim and maybe get some black rims.. that will finish off the look.

jaz

Reaction score

you should def black out the window trim and maybe get some black rims.. that will finish off the look.
yeah man check out some of my other posts... just posted pics with new black rims and i started the tape but ran out haha

Back