240 lovers. (56k do you even exist still!!!)

rebornS14

Reaction score
my first S-chassis was a S13 hatch. 91 SE maroon Super Hicas with stock VLSD and ABS.

loved that car and have sticked with S-chassis ever since.

since then i've owned two S13's, a Zenki S14 and a Kouki S14

my current S14 =)

hankcollage.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice shots man. I like numbers 7, 13 , 14, and 21, and the two rolling shots. I like the wheels on the one w/o the body kit actually.

I must be one of the few that isn’t a fan of 240’s. It may just be because they’re most always different colors, all primer, beat up, or have a less than attractive body kits hanging on them haha. Or maybe it’s something else. RWD ftw though.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
^ or the VW Golf Harlequin:

113351.jpg

:rofl:

Cars look good Pat! Please rattle-can the car at least :lawl:

I bet when you're going sideways you really don't care how the outside looks, it doesn't matter at that point.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
I thought you had a different frot bumper pat. :thinking: Iirc it was in your living room and you were acting like you were driving it. :lawl:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
So, tell me again why you didn't switch driver's side fender's with your friend?
what friend are you referring to??

lookin' good Patrick!

PS...don't let this end up like Matt's race car :lawl:
thanks man!! haha well mine has already seen track time so I think I've made it past his level :lawl:

my first S-chassis was a S13 hatch. 91 SE maroon Super Hicas with stock VLSD and ABS.

loved that car and have sticked with S-chassis ever since.

since then i've owned two S13's, a Zenki S14 and a Kouki S14

my current S14 =)

hankcollage.jpg
sweet man!! this is the second out of 4 that I've owned. #1 went to a friend and #3 is waiting for a tube front. #4 is in 240 heaven though :lawl:

Nice shots man. I like numbers 7, 13 , 14, and 21, and the two rolling shots. I like the wheels on the one w/o the body kit actually.

I must be one of the few that isn’t a fan of 240’s. It may just be because they’re most always different colors, all primer, beat up, or have a less than attractive body kits hanging on them haha. Or maybe it’s something else. RWD ftw though.
thanks man! I like them much more when they are one color. but its not ready for paint yet.

Reminds me of Lego......as long as the parts fit lol
:lawl:

^ or the VW Golf Harlequin:

113351.jpg

:rofl:

Cars look good Pat! Please rattle-can the car at least :lawl:

I bet when you're going sideways you really don't care how the outside looks, it doesn't matter at that point.
It's gonna get painted soon got a few more body panels to finish/install.

I thought you had a different frot bumper pat. :thinking: Iirc it was in your living room and you were acting like you were driving it. :lawl:
I don't have any turn signals for the new bumper yet. plus I'm waiting for them to fix my driveway cause I'm pretty sure it would break that bumper the way it is now.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Oh dang. It's gonna look fvcking sick when its all together and painted! Looking forward to it man.

Back