2nd Newest member in FL

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Hi, I've been lurking on this website for a few months now ever since my dad gave me his old 98 Accord Sedan 4 CYL with the infamous "auto-tragic" I just feel like the sooner I get aquainted with the fellow members I'll feel right at home. I just turned 16 on the 24th by the way. Lol, you should expect to see pics of my car within a few days.. Anyways, the car right now isn't 100% stock.. nor is it riced out. ;) You shall see.

Brad2274

Reaction score
Woo another fl member! im in the same boat but i have a v6 coupe thats all stock, if i wasnt still in hs id work on it more, and its harder for me to get a manual than with the 4cyl. how many miles on it? lx, ex, or ex-l?

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
nice! i have 131,xxx lol

Unfortunately though, my car had been sitting for 2+ years so that's why she's under mileage lol. Recently she's been doing the annoying jerk from P-R- and then to D. It also jerks when going from 1st to 2nd, does it so hard sometimes you feel like you hit a trash can or something! :sad:
Recently did a drain and refill and it's gotten a bit better, the more I drive the car around the better it starts to get.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Out of the question, my father would serve me my own head on a platter before that thought even crosses my mind. Lol, I just turned 16 so there isn't much money to spend on the car.

Bax

Reaction score
Welcome. :peace:
Being 16 all you can do is take your time and save up. Know what's worth the money and what isn't. I've had my car since I was 16 (18 now), but I didn't REALLY become active on this forum until this past summer. Let me just say if I would've been on here since I was 16 I would've saved a lot of money in stupid mistakes. lol

Back