2nd UPDATE+NORTHEAST REGION MEET «before the snow falls!»

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
Re: UPDATE+NORTHEAST REGION MEET «before the snow falls!»

i get my license back next Monday otherwise i would be at east cost accord i think you right in saying its this weekend.... i almost feel like this should be a new england meet and ny and nj members are more then welcome if they want to make the trip lol

mdog180

Reaction score

I'd be down if wasn't soo far.. Two youngins and long trip makes for headaches.. And IMHO ya should thought this up like two weeks ago and we all coulda made plans to meet at the east coast accord meet happening this weekend or next in ny.. I forget.. But let me know if you guys decide to change location a little closer to nj area..there's quite a few of us in the tristate area.. Had a good time at our last meet Vlad put together in pa.. It's cool to meet all the smack talkers in person.. Everyone tht showed up was cool ppls.. And some real nice 6th gen in our northeast area.. Anyway not bashin or knockin on puttin this meet together but we just had a 6th gen meet that you guys shoulda came to. Shoot jay came all the way from Florida.. But all in all I'm ready to grill n chill again.. This time all us being prepared to grub all out without having to run to store in slammed cars to get buns in Philly.. Lol let me know if you decide in like ct or ny.. My ar ain't nice but I'm down to meet n chill

i kno sadly i missed that meet, i was away from the site for months so i never knew about the meet. im updating this thread when i wake up since its 2am. i decided to do a cookout since 20+ cars confirmed on coming. it will be on nov.11 still in worvester bcuz of the fair distance for everyone. i didnt expect this many ppl but ther numbers r still growing of ppl coming so a cookout is a must. i have a medium size grill i csn bring in the trunk. def love it if u came down tho! p.s the exact location will also be updated today once i research more on a spot

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score

I'd be down if wasn't soo far.. Two youngins and long trip makes for headaches.. And IMHO ya should thought this up like two weeks ago and we all coulda made plans to meet at the east coast accord meet happening this weekend or next in ny.. I forget.. But let me know if you guys decide to change location a little closer to nj area..there's quite a few of us in the tristate area.. Had a good time at our last meet Vlad put together in pa.. It's cool to meet all the smack talkers in person.. Everyone tht showed up was cool ppls.. And some real nice 6th gen in our northeast area.. Anyway not bashin or knockin on puttin this meet together but we just had a 6th gen meet that you guys shoulda came to. Shoot jay came all the way from Florida.. But all in all I'm ready to grill n chill again.. This time all us being prepared to grub all out without having to run to store in slammed cars to get buns in Philly.. Lol let me know if you decide in like ct or ny.. My ar ain't nice but I'm down to meet n chill

I got two kids also and I know what you mean by long trips. There's always a springs time meet next year. So lets get something planned.

mdog180

Reaction score
ive looked up other parking lots but the location i found seems peaceful,i did want to do it at a park from the beginning where it is very public to do what you want. doing it front of a theater or store etc. might cause trouble in my opinion since we will be grilling food. If my opinion is wrong then correct me lol

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
ive looked up other parking lots but the location i found seems peaceful,i did want to do it at a park from the beginning where it is very public to do what you want. doing it front of a theater or store etc. might cause trouble in my opinion since we will be grilling food. If my opinion is wrong then correct me lol

Your opinion is WRONG! JK, 2 weeks & counting.

Back