3G TL-S Wheels Stolen

finch13

Reaction score
That ****ing blows. Exactly the reason why I one side of may car is parked as close to our shed as possible... I don't think they could even jack it up in the driveway.

WTF:
I couldn't help but lol at those pics. At least the damage is minimal. You can get a set of type-s wheels with tires for less than $1000 these days.

Oh, it's no big deal... just $1k

Messingerzt

Reaction score
damn... that sucks! but its going to be hard as hell to find stock wheels.. best of luck to him..

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
wow that's terrible. another reason why I am HAPPY to live in the boonies where none of this stuff ever happens.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
lol i didn't look too closely at the times. Just the description sounded a lil fishy. And the price is high. (Greedy?) And there's a red dot on the tire. lol.

Just threw it out there, didn't expect anything :hide:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
oh wow... i thought people never even left cars on bricks anymore... lol thats the first ive seen that in a while... its wierd why they stole the wheels but not the whole car?

DaSmittyman

Reaction score
cars prob a hassel and the theifs had no experience....i read the thread they were saying that it it seemed someone had to of been spying on him

Back