5 speed swap

dcmystery21

Reaction score
cheapest i could get one for would be 44 buxs

that would be fine. send me your paypal and I can send you the money + shipping. Would i have this by friday? If not, then I will have to find somewhere else to get it. What is the word on the clutch lines and intermediate shaft?

and as far as spacers for the master cylinder go, my master cylinder came with a gasket. do I still need to worry about washers? please reply as soon as you can. thanks again for all of your help.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
that would be fine. send me your paypal and I can send you the money + shipping. Would i have this by friday? If not, then I will have to find somewhere else to get it. What is the word on the clutch lines and intermediate shaft?

and as far as spacers for the master cylinder go, my master cylinder came with a gasket. do I still need to worry about washers? please reply as soon as you can. thanks again for all of your help.

i got an exam coming up monday, so i couldn't go back there till next friday

dcmystery21

Reaction score
i got an exam coming up monday, so i couldn't go back there till next friday

aww. that sucks. I have taken time off next weekend to do the swap and couldnt wait that long for parts. I guess im going to have to find some other place.

do you know if that gasket will take care of my need for washers, or will I still need to add them in?

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
you need 2 big washers, otherwise your gonna smell burning clutch after a week

Reaction score
just take the specers off the donor car i have done 3 swaps and it works best with original specers ...and make sure you make a bracket for top bolt of the clutch pedal.....

Back