671CG5's 1998 LX Sedan.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Defitnetly one of the nicest sedans on this site :), And i voted for you too. You pulled off the look i wanted gj!

Twobit

Reaction score
nice nice....would suggest some bigger wheels though...might fill out the car better. those rotas aren't complementing much

DaAccord98

Reaction score
damnnnnn i neva thought bout JDM on it on the 6th gen but this hly crap....im luvin that black interior wat is it vinyl or wat? 1 word hottnessssss

671CG5

Reaction score
Sorry guys haven't been on in a while. What vote??? Haha yesssssss!

Man I really need a euro-R wheel man! I have some stuff I'm going to be doing soon.

Again thanks for all the comments that I forgot to reply back to! Keep on keepin on with all your rides they are all HAWT!

Peace,
Jorge Delfino Marzan
JDM...Yee!

671CG5

Reaction score
Yo I was never aware that I got voted or was even in the running, until I decided to check about the comments on the voting thing. When's the next one? Ima change up some stuff for that one.

Thanks to everyone that voted for me it means alot. CONGRATS to the winner your car is mad tight! Deuce your ride is excellent as well. Again thanks!

cg6boi

Reaction score
haffa adai brown, do u have a problem running your system even with your pulleys? i heard that pullies and audio dont mix very well on accords.

cg6boi

Reaction score
my dad is from there, i been a few times, real beautiful place. Im Guamanian, Filipino and Vietnamese if that means anything to u haha

Back