6GA Decals

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I dont think this has been brought up before, but do you think Administration could give permission to someone to replicate our 6GA decals for sale to the sites members. I know Andryk tried to do this and he was shut down. But every time someone asks where they can buy the decals, they are directed to Wildman and he seems really busy, and in the wake of what happened at VT I'm sure getting stickers out to the board members is the last thing on his mind and rightfully so.

So, do you think we could make this happen?? I know that I would be more than happy to take the reigns in this matter, as I'm sure others would as well.

If someone could PM me with an e-mail address for whoever makes the decisions around here that would be great as well, then maybe we could get the ball rolling.

6THGEN_AI4

I was down to help on this, I even spoke to the person who custom made ours for the 305.6th gen but Wildman told me not to keep going since the decals sales is resposability of Administrators/Moderators only.

I can still help on this but I would need Wildman or the Adm/Mod here to say so. I don't wanna cause any kind of trouble here.

angelplus

Reaction score
You're going to have to wait for Cody to reply to this one. Unless Eric has the final say. So hopefully he'll post something here.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Personally, I don't have a problem with it.
Last time I spoke to Cody (wildman) about him doing the decals, he said it was time consuming for him cause he had a lot of other stuff going on.

So it's OK if you want to do it.
Just make a thread of what size and color decals are available along with the price and shipping.

scrappys64

Reaction score
Okay who do I paypal??????? :thumbsup: Lets make it happen PEOPLE!! :rofl:

Back