6ga love from MTV

Accord281

Reaction score
Just saw a thing on MTV-tonight starting at 10/9 central they are having a whole night of programs hosted by Paul Walker and Vin Diesel along with stuff about the movie so hopefully they play it during that!

finch13

Reaction score
Just saw a thing on MTV-tonight starting at 10/9 central they are having a whole night of programs hosted by Paul Walker and Vin Diesel along with stuff about the movie so hopefully they play it during that!

I shall be tuned in.

ActNow

Reaction score
Because they featured you, you should be able to request a DVD from them with all the spots on it, it's the least they could do for making money off of you.

Word

I'm setting my dvr to record all day, although i have no way to put it on youtube. This is well deserved Shahid, congrats man.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

hope its on at like 11pm est, haha, cuz t.i.'s show and g's to gent's is supposed to be on tonight. and theyre new episodes.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Thanks a lot people! If it wasn't for friends like Andy, John, Ron, Jason and many more, i'd prolly still be two toned lol so mad props to you 6GA.com :thumbsup:

andy, i dont give a **** what you like to watch, watch my car on mtv nukka and tell me how did it come out since i wasn't there for the shooting and won't be there to see it either :(

Back