FS: 6th Gen Coupe Taillight Gaskets

lithiumus

Reaction score
I've got a set of tail light gaskets and I'm not using. Instead I purchased a brand new rear tail light which included new gaskets. These are perfect if you have water leaking into your rear lights from worn gaskets or corroded tail light bolts from trapped water. Most dealers are not carrying these and can't get them anymore...

I'm asking $40 for the set shipped

I actually have an extra right / passenger side gasket, as that was the side that was leaking on my tails.

IMG_1284-2.JPG

IMG_1283-2.JPG

AccordFlex

Reaction score
why would dealers not carry this part... only parts honda isnt required to stock/sell anymore after 10 years are their accessories and this is far from an accessory.

lithiumus

Reaction score
why would dealers not carry this part... only parts honda isnt required to stock/sell anymore after 10 years are their accessories and this is far from an accessory.

I believe it's because these gaskets come already attached to new rear center tail light lenses. This is just what the parts manager indicated when they originally tried to get these for me.

These are still available.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Wow, $40 for light gaskets? What a joke.

By the way, if the gaskets themselves have their own part number (which they do judging by the sticker attached to the packaging), then they can be purchased separately. At this price though, someone's better off purchasing another set of lights online or at a local salvage yard.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Stop knocking a for sale thread. If you dont like the price, negotiate or look elsewhere.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Agreed, a lot of subjectivity goes into selling on this forum. So take it or leave it.

Back